SHIPPING & FAQS
- How can I place an order?
- CT Camp Store orders can only be placed online. If you are having difficulty placing an order, please call the camp office. 570-253-3266
- Will my order be nametaped?
- No. Only orders placed thru The Camp Spot (our uniform outfitter) will be eligible for nametaping.
- What does my child need to bring to camp?
- The new Packing List will be available thru The Camp Spot in 2019.
- How do I know what size to buy?
- Most items are true to size. If you have any questions, please call our camp office 570-253-3266.
- What if my camper's height and weight lead me to two different sizes?
- If your camper's height and weight lead you to two different sizes, we suggest you order the larger size.
- How long will my order take ship?
- All orders will charge a flat Shipping & Handling fee of $12.00.
- All orders placed by November 15th will ship by December 1st.
Any orders placed after November 15th will ship in January.
- Will the clothing shrink at camp?
- Our camp washes clothing in hot water and hot dryers. Clothing with cotton will definitely shrink, while items made out of synthetic fibers will not shrink.
- What items are returnable?
- Items on this site are final sale. Sorry, no returns.
**** DISCLAIMER - if items are not in stock, your account will be refunded. ***